DailyDubstep

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
brandflakesful
timandreaspasaribu
Brayden
BrandonCalsyn
chyana
joshuanathanael
nielswow
SupremeScopes
zNodGie
iFuze
RabbitMan
15 posters

Xbox GIVEAWAY

RabbitMan
    Developer
    Developer

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty Xbox GIVEAWAY

Post  RabbitMan Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:07 am

just reply to this message on why you should win and leave your youtube channel

also if you could check out the rest of the forum it would be nice .

also is there anything you would like to recommend that you feel would make the site any better ? there will be a forum on where to post idea and options

Last edited by RabbitMan on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wanted to recommend the rest of the site)
    iFuze

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty Re: Xbox GIVEAWAY

Post  iFuze Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:41 am

id like to enter this too so i can give it to my son, he always asking for a damn xbox lol.

iFuzeCarter

Last edited by iFuze on Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:44 am; edited 1 time in total
    zNodGie

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty Xbox

Post  zNodGie Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:42 am

I think i should have this as i am still ising the arcade which is abit broken as it takes 5+min to read the disc lol
    Youtube
    zNodGie
    SupremeScopes

Post  SupremeScopes Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:30 pm

I think i should win this because i used to have an xbox but my dad decided to be a fag and he sold it to buy a family ps3 and i've never had the chance to buy another xbox and most of my friends have an xbox so i'd like to have one to go and play with them. Thanks

Youtube : SupremeScopes
    nielswow

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty xbox360

Post  nielswow Wed Aug 03, 2011 11:09 am

Well I would like to win because, im a very active gamer, i have never played xbox in my whole life, i have a ps3 which is alredy sold last year,since then im not really active at games anymore. Winning the xbox360 would bring me back to gaming world!

youtube: nielswow17
    joshuanathanael

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty Xbox360 Giveway

Post  joshuanathanael Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:13 pm

Hey, DailyDubstep

I think I should have the Xbox360 because if I have it, I wouldn't have to just watch youtube walkthroughs anymore to know the game play, but this time, I can actually play games on a console. Subbed and liked. Cheers.

youtube acc: joshuanathanael

Last edited by joshuanathanael on Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    chyana

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty Xbox 360!!!!!

Post  chyana Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Hey,

I really want the xbox 360 'cause I've wanted one ever since it came out but it's wayy to expensive and my family really but really can't afford it so you would be the most awesome person ever if I could get it please!!!

Youtube username : TheBballTomboy
    BrandonCalsyn

Post  BrandonCalsyn Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:55 am

I think i should have it because. First you dont need to buy all new plates ill take it as it is Smile, ive never had a xbox 360 but i have played one and i will admit they are a blast! If i win i would do an unboxing video on my account! ive liked it subscribed to you and im going to tell my friends! I dont know what id do if i win id be estatic i hope i have a chance and i guess i cant beg to win just hope!?!?!? seya thanks tons

Hahaa bro i got my internet back!!

I really hope i win!
    Brayden

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty Why i want to win.

Post  Brayden Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:26 am

I deserve to win cause, I've been waiting to get a new xbox for 5 and a hlaf months now. My old one broke and i have a dazzle and i want to start making videos and such. I enjoy to go for killfeeds on cod 4 and trickshots on Mw2 if i win im gonna get clips for my first ever montage. My friend stole all my games and i had 11 of them.. Unfortunately he left state so i didn't file a police report or anything. I hope this convinces you or increases my chances of winning. Please and thanks, My youtube is "TricksiLy" So is my xbox gamertag. Add me sometime!(: Well Please and thank you!(:
    timandreaspasaribu

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty xbox giveaway

Post  timandreaspasaribu Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:44 am

I would like to win the Xbox because firstly, I have already liked and subscribed your cool video; secondly, I am already registered to your awesome website; thirdly, I need a Xbox because that's the only console which I think is the best. It will be better if I got it from the best guys on the world, which is the guys who organize this giveaway. Thanks a bunch guys!

you tube account : timandreaspasaribu
    brandflakesful

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty Xbox giveaway

Post  brandflakesful Thu Aug 04, 2011 5:25 pm

I posted my response on your video of the xbox giveaway just wanted u to see i signed up.
    MrEmazing
    MrEmazing

Xbox GIVEAWAY Empty Xbox 360

Post  MrEmazing Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:14 pm

I am gonna be honest I just really want an xbox 360 because so many great games are only on the xbox 360. I have always wanted one but since I have to help out my family I can't afford to go spend my money on an xbox. Anyways thanks for even having a giveaway for this. Btw my youtube account is eddie2813 and I subbed liked and commented.

Last edited by MrEmazing on Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
    lilninjaQK

Post  lilninjaQK Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:56 pm

i think i should win because i have never had a gaming platform in my whole life. i have never played one and i would REALLY REALLY WANT TO PLAY ONE!
    zylwer11

Post  zylwer11 Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:17 am

When do u announce the winner?
    theniisama

Post  theniisama Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:32 am

Hey, i really want to win the xbox because i never had a xbox, i played it once it was really cool, and i always wanted to make gaming videos on xbox Smile

theniisama

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 11:51 pm