DailyDubstep

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+14
trustme290
nielswow
l0lr0flm40
Brayden
Kitharsisgrp
LILDROWZY48
SupremeScopes
edith1995
Taprefist
TheTechGaming
iFuze
RTSxHawk
zNodGie
RabbitMan
18 posters

Laptop Giveaway

RabbitMan
    Developer
    Developer

Laptop Giveaway Empty Laptop Giveaway

Post  RabbitMan Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:08 am

just leave a message on why you should win and make sure to leave your youtube channel name below
    zNodGie

Laptop Giveaway Empty Re: Laptop Giveaway

Post  zNodGie Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:28 am

RabbitMan wrote:just leave a message on why you should win and make sure to leave your youtube channel name below

I think i should have this as i have a shit compute at the moment and if i win this amazing laptop then i would be able to record better quality videos and upload them also i wont have to sit up stairs all the time to go on my computer lol xhope i win and good lick everyone:

Youtube:zNodGie
    RTSxHawk

Laptop Giveaway Empty my reply

Post  RTSxHawk Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:36 am

hi rabbit man i would like the laptop because i need a new laptop because i cant record on this and i need a new 1 so i dont need to share wif my sister thanks

youtube name : RTSxHAWK
    iFuze

Post  iFuze Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:38 am

entering. i need this laptop for my girl to do her work on, its her birthday next month & i cant afford one. So yeah thats my reason for entering.

iFuzeCarter
    TheTechGaming

Post  TheTechGaming Tue Aug 02, 2011 7:54 am

This is why i should win a laptop and i want to become a editor for my new channel it would be nice to win one of your giveaways i share a computer with a brother a sister and my mom

Laptop Giveaway Gg11
    Taprefist

Laptop Giveaway Empty Laptop

Post  Taprefist Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:57 am

I think I should win this laptop because I am about to start college and really need a laptop to do my school work on.

youtube:Tapefist
    edith1995

Laptop Giveaway Empty Why should I win this computer???

Post  edith1995 Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:10 pm

I would like to win this laptop because my computer is very slow & I have spent so much money on it to get it fix but it's still slow. I can't afford to buy a new one. Last year I stayed up all night to do my homework from school & all because my computer is slow. I almost fell some of my classes because I couldn't do my project on my computer because it was so slow & if I stayed up all night I would be sleepy in school & tired. Everything because of a computer. I tried to explain my teachers but I guess there is no excuse to not doing a homework. Now school almost starts & I really need one & especially because I'm going to be in 11th grade & I have to study for my writing & graduation tests. With this computer I can't do it because it's so slow. I even cried a lot for this computer because it wasn't working. Everything to get good grades & be successful. That's why I really want to win this computer (: Hopefully I do. I really need a new computer.

Youtube username: SweetAri95
    SupremeScopes

Post  SupremeScopes Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:27 pm

I think i should win the laptop because we used to have one, but i dropped it down the stairs and now its broken. My mum and dad has a massive go at me and i was in alot of trouble .. but if i could win this laptop, i'm sure they'd love me again ! Very Happy Also, its not fair, my dad has this computer that i'm aloud to go on sometimes, my mum has her on laptop and my sister has her on computer, so i'd like my own laptop .. Smile Thanks.

Youtube : SupremeScopes
    LILDROWZY48

Laptop Giveaway Empty plzzzzzzzzz

Post  LILDROWZY48 Wed Aug 03, 2011 5:20 pm

i deserve the laptop cuz my mom well hardly let me get on her computer cuz i give her virusis nd if i win this i cud download all my MW2 nd black ops footage thank u o nd my youtube channel is MrDrowzy15
    Kitharsisgrp

Post  Kitharsisgrp Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:58 pm

Hey. I think I should win because my old laptop has broken down and I need a new one which I can't exactly afford at the moment. But all my work is at a stand still and we don't have any internet cafes around where I live, so I really need a new laptop.
    YT username: Kitharsisgrp
    Thanks Smile
    Brayden

Laptop Giveaway Empty Why i should win...

Post  Brayden Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:32 am

I think i should win this laptop... Because me and my whole family have to live off 1 desktop from like 2000 and we have ghetto windows on it so it hardly allows me to download anything on it.. If i had my own laptop i could record with my dazzle, But i also need a new xbox for that.. Well my youtube is "TricksiLy" Good luck everyone! i hope i win I really want to become a gfx desiner or an editor!(: Please and thank you. Nice website.
    l0lr0flm40
    l0lr0flm40

Laptop Giveaway Empty I'd love to have it...

Post  l0lr0flm40 Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:57 pm

I'd love to have it, because my computer overheats from Minecraft, say no more.
    nielswow

Post  nielswow Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:21 am

Didn't see this but I would like to win the laptop coz I'm bout to go to college, will be needing it a lot , also I love to play counter strike, now I can play anytime anywhere !

YouTube:nielswow17
    trustme290

Post  trustme290 Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 am

RabbitMan wrote:just leave a message on why you should win and make sure to leave your youtube channel name below
    wel i need a new laptop because right now im using an acer which sucks and its my birthday thursday i also entered the dazzle giveaway my youtube name is trustme290
    lilninjaQK

Post  lilninjaQK Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:55 pm

i think i should win because i have to share i windows 98 ibm 2005 laptop with the 10 people i have in my family. i could barely write this post! so yea.
    cdrayt0n

Laptop Giveaway Empty LAPTOP GIVEAWAY

Post  cdrayt0n Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:32 am

I am a working mother supporting my household. I have a decent job, but want more. My man is a stay at home dad, caring for our two girls. I/we want to take on-line classes to better ourselves, but we cant afford a computer. This would give us the opportunity to pursue our dreams!
    tailgating1029

Laptop Giveaway Empty My reason

Post  tailgating1029 Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Hello, I would love a free laptop because of this reason. My family and I came to America few years ago, and soon I'm going to go to college. My sister went 2 years before and my parents, who works 2 jobs, paid lots of money since we cannot get financial help because we don't have green card yet. I need a laptop for college and we are not financially able to get one. Please consider. Thank you..

My youtube: tailgating1029
    thgyjk

Post  thgyjk Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:14 am

I think i deserve a new laptop because mine sucks. It doesn't charge any battery anymore so it has to stay plugged in, it lags whenever i'm trying to edit a video, and i can't watch my playback to see if the clips are good or not. SO it is very difficult for me to see if my videos are good or not without rendering it beforehand.

YouTube-TheGrecoShow

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:43 pm