DailyDubstep

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Brandon Calsyn - IntroDucing Myself!

BrandonCalsyn

Brandon Calsyn - IntroDucing Myself! Empty Brandon Calsyn - IntroDucing Myself!

Post  BrandonCalsyn Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 am

My name is Brandon, I am a 13 year old Graphics Designer. I have made websites in the past but never bothered to go this big and do something this great. I was recruited because the site owner's needed someone who could redo there site. They found me!

I also do Product reviews,I have a youtube account named BrandonsReviews and I have a lot of fun on it. From getting sent things from companys to talk about in a video to just talking tech. I also do SpeedArts on the channel, Tutorials, Giveaways and W/ else I feal like doing Razz.

Mainly I am not a beatmaker(at the moment) I have Fl Studio's but can not make Dubstep worth crap. I hope eventually some of these Dubstep Artist's will make a tutorial and post it on the forum(hint hint) Smile.

Other than GFX I like to skateboard whenever I get the chance. I love being social with friends(outside of the internet world). I am very active online, as much as I can be atleast.

Otherwise I think you should go check out my youtube channel.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BrandonsReviews

Kitharsisgrp

Brandon Calsyn - IntroDucing Myself! Empty Re: Brandon Calsyn - IntroDucing Myself!

Post  Kitharsisgrp Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:04 pm

hey brandon. great site.
    BrandonCalsyn

Brandon Calsyn - IntroDucing Myself! Empty Re: Brandon Calsyn - IntroDucing Myself!

Post  BrandonCalsyn Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:25 am

Kitharsisgrp wrote:hey brandon. great site.
    Thanks a ton! I didn't do it all RabbitMan is the creator! and Cleaner handles like everything else! I just did the graphics!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:59 am